Specially developed to safeguard the nutritional needs of women following a vegetarian or vegan diet. Officially approved by both the Vegan Society and the Vegetarian Society. From the UK’s No.1 women’s supplement brand.
- Red Blood Cell Formation – includes vitamin B12 and iron to support normal red blood cell formation, an important consideration during the monthly cycle
- Skin, Hair & Nails – provides vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Immune Support – contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Hormonal Regulation – with vitamin B6 contributing to the regulation of hormonal activity
TWO TABLETS PER DAY WITH YOUR MAIN MEAL
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
- No preservatives
- No yeast
- No artificial colours
- Wellwoman Vegan is not tested on animals
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Not suitable for children.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a site that may handle nuts. This product contains vitamin K. Those taking anticoagulants (blood thinners) should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.