No products in the cart.
Poligrip Ultra Fixative Cream 40g
6 in stock
Poligrip Fresh Mint Strong Hold Denture Adhesive Fixative Cream 40g
Having dentures doesn’t mean you have to skip out on the foods you love. Poligrip Ultra is a mint flavoured denture adhesive cream that helps hold dentures tight.
If you have problems with denture movement or food debris getting stuck between your gums and denture, Poligrip Ultra Fixative Cream is the product for you, giving you the confidence you need all day.
It helps seal out irritating food particles, provides extra-strong all-day hold (compared vs. no adhesive used) in every direction, and has a fresh mint flavour.
Benefits and Features
- What is Poligrip Ultra Fixative Cream?: It is a fresh mint-flavour denture adhesive cream that provides a strong all-day hold
- Eat, speak and smile with confidence: Poligrip Ultra is suitable for everyone who is using full or partial dentures and doesn’t want to worry about food particles getting in-between their gums and dentures
- Fresh mint flavour: Poligrip Ultra helps seal out irritating food particles and provides a strong all-day hold (compared vs. no adhesive used) in every direction. It has a fresh mint flavour to give you the confidence you need each day
- Why choose: Poligrip Ultra denture fixative cream is formulated to help seal and protect against irritating food particles while providing a firm, long-lasting hold
- Firm lasting hold: Two adhesive polymers expand and interlock, creating a flexible structure between your denture and gum tissue, thus keeping out food particles and providing a firm, lasting hold
How to use
For the first time, use a small amount, too much can cause oozing. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
1. Apply Poligrip Fixative once a day to clean dry dentures, in short strips, as shown.
2. Rinse mouth, press denture into place, hold firmly, then bite down to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with warm water, then slowly remove denture.
2. Remove fixative residue from denture & mouth with warm water & soft brush.
Hazards and Cautions
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS: Keep out of sight & reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur & it is not harmful. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap & nozzle dry.
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aroma, CI 73360, CI 15850
For More Healthcare: Health – Glamitup