No products in the cart.
Nicorette Original Flavour Gum 4mg – 210 Pcs
4 in stock
Nicorette gum relieves and/or prevents withdrawal symptoms including cravings experienced when trying to stop smoking or cutting down on cigarettes. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However, this product can be used either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Adults and children 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
For adults and children 12 years and over: Please not the chewing technique below and read the attached leaflet carefully before starting to use the product.
Chew one piece when you feel the urge to smoke – most people use between 8 and 12 pieces a day. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day. Always read the label.
Nicorette Chewing Technique:
- Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
- Rest between gum and cheek.
- Chew again when taste has faded.
Hazards and Cautions
Exceed the stated dose.
Use if you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmasist or nurse for advice before using this product.
Use if you need advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
Use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
Do not store above 25º.
Dispose of sensibly.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Chewing gum base, sorbitol, sodium carbonate, polacrilin, flavourings, glycerol, E104, talc and E321.